Ultimate Guide to Bedroom Decorating and Design
1 Sleigh Bed, 3 Ways
At a local unfinished furniture store, we found a well-made sleigh bed just begging for a makeover.
Soft and Natural
Instead of hanging botanical prints on the wall, showcase them where you rest best.
Gather the Goods
• 1 gallon latex or oil-based primer
• 1 gallon satin paint (muted green shown here)
• 1 quart satin paint for panels (white shown)
• Painter's tape
• 6 botanical prints
• 2-inch-wide angled paintbrush
• 1 bottle school or craft glue
• 3-inch-wide sponge brush
• Small dish, such as a ramekin
More from MyHomeIdeas