Don't try to balance everything on the ledge of the tub or shower stall. Get a caddie and get things under control.
• Pick a caddie with enough slots and space for all your shower necessities but not so many that it begs for clutter.
• Look for the little extras: hooks to hang wet washcloths, platforms for soap.
Get This Look
- The Pampered Guest: From Architectural Digest, Jane Smith Productions, (404) 555-4893; Norman Peabody, (890) 555-3223
- Fit For a Prince: William and Janine Ltd., (800) 555-3223
- Crisp and Modern: Frank Randolph, 011-44-654-654-6546