Southern Living
roll-up shades across a bank of windows

Photo: Van Chaplin; Stylist: Rose Nguyen

The roll-up shade, sometimes called a tied shade, is a good choice for a window covering that won't be adjusted often. Once the shade is hung, the bottom part is rolled up to the desired position and secured with ties. It usually has a plain hem that won't interfere with the shade's operation. For the best appearance, use a medium-weight fabric.

Get This Look

Printed From: