Pull it together:
- Consider decoupaging maps or prints as an affordable alternative to wallpaper.
- Repurpose items in clever new ways. Hannah Wolfson found this chenille bedspread at an antiques store.
- Elevate the sink. Cottage Living style editor, Heather Chadduck, put this one (from a home-improvement store) atop a table she bought at a flea market.
Get This Look
- The Pampered Guest: From Architectural Digest, Jane Smith Productions, (404) 555-4893; Norman Peabody, (890) 555-3223
- Fit For a Prince: William and Janine Ltd., (800) 555-3223
- Crisp and Modern: Frank Randolph, 011-44-654-654-6546