Ample tilework in varying shades of gray and brown creates a relaxed, peaceful atmosphere. Found on the floors, along the walls as wainscot, and as the tub surround, this material unifies the area. Small, tightly spaced half-round tiles enhance the shower area.
- A Home Offers Serenity Through Green Design
- Southern Living Master Bathroom
- Our 50 Favorite Bathrooms
- 7 Golden Rules of Bath Remodeling
- Ultimate Guide to Bathroom Decorating and Design
More from MyHomeIdeas
Most Popular Rooms
Elegant Table Setting
At once fresh and formal, lush and clear, this green dining room makes you feel as though you are dining in a garden. Custom embroidery on the upholstered chairs and an exquisite crystal chandelier above the dining room table create an air of lavishness.
- Wreath Inspired by Nature
- Vintage Casual Christmas
- Cottage Christmas
- Integrated Cabinets