Flowers That Plant Themselves
Sure, they're called annuals, but buy their seeds once, and you'll have blooms year after year.
Blooms That Come Back
Most of the flowers listed below prefer full sun; the ones that do well in shade are noted by asterisks.
- Bachelor's Button (Centaurea cyanus)
- Clasping Coneflower (Dracopis amplexicaulis)
- Crested Cockscomb (Celosia argentea)
- Indian Blanket (Gaillardia pulchella)
- Indian Paintbrush (Castilleja indivisa)
- Love-in-a-Mist (Nigella damascena)
- Money Plant (Lunaria annua)*
- Opium and Shirley Poppies
- Queen Anne's Lace (Daucus carota carota)
- Spider Flower (Cleome hasslerana)
- Sweet William
More from MyHomeIdeas