Fresh Ideas for the New Year
Crafts Store Centerpiece
Before you spend time (and fuel) driving all over town for decorations, make a quick trip to the crafts store and create a festive Thanksgiving centerpiece.
What You'll Need
• Burlap • 3 glass vases of varying sizes
• 1 (8-inch-square) artist's canvas
• Grosgrain and wire ribbon
• 1 package of dried flowers
• 2 (4-inch-diameter) spiral vine wreaths
• 1 bag of river stones
• 3 unscented candles
• 1 (6-piece) set of miniature vine wreaths
• Glue gun and glue
Tip: Embrace the clearance section! The vases and wreaths used in this project were on sale in the crafts store floral department.
More from MyHomeIdeas