Durable Dining Room
- Go for practical dining chairs that’ll stay pristine. Leather just needs a quick wipe down to stay looking smart.
- Choose inexpensive curtains.With kids likely to pull or wrap themselves up in them, they’ll need replacing before long.
- Protect walls with paneling. It’ll create a cozy feel in the dining room, and also means scuffed areas can be easily retouched without repainting an entire wall.
- Use sleek furniture without protruding handles that children might catch themselves on.
- Select smart flooring, such as laminate, that will withstand tricycles as well as dropped food and drink.
6 of 8
More from MyHomeIdeas