English Lessons: 3 Looks for Your Patio
Three outside dining areas capture the essence of the French vacation with glamorous hot pinks, vibrant Riviera blues, and zesty lime for sophisticated city chic.
Côte d’Azur style
Using a palette of hot pink creates a lively and inviting setting. The informal mood is accentuated by the classic metal garden table and chairs, dressed with both floral and plain fabrics, while a vast ribboned parasol adds a sense of holiday fun.
HOW TO MAKE IT WORK
• Fresh pink prints create a cheerful and inviting look for summer.
• Use chairs with different designs for a relaxed, eclectic style.
• An unusual parasol makes instant impact; customise your own using ribbons to match your colour scheme.
• Sun loungers in bold stripes have a modern, stylish appeal.
• Crisp linen napkins in white will contrast beautifully with bright pink tabletop accessories.
Note: English Lessons is an ongoing series of highlights from our British partner, House to Home.
More from MyHomeIdeas