Find Your Perfect Decorating Style
Decorating an apartment that reflects a polished, professional lifestyle can be a challenge, but one New Yorker does it just right.
"By creating a more serene room, the bedroom becomes more conducive to relaxation and a good night’s sleep. I replaced my nightstand with Danish modern nesting tables to keep the space more open without losing storage. The custom Brooklyn Bridge artwork works in lieu of a headboard and reflects my love of my adopted hometown."
- Pillows: Target; Decorative Bird Pillow,Pintuck Pillow
- Custom Artwork: Brooke Milne Art and Photography; (720) 339-6566
- Hanging Lamp: vintage, similar pieces available at Foothill 5 Fifty; (626) 676-9401
- Side Table: vintage, found on Craigslist
- Paint:Benjamin Moore (Crystal Blue, 2051-70)
More from MyHomeIdeas