Amazing Home Makeovers
Invest in Your Kitchen
Before remodeling, consider these planning checklists for the best return on your dollars and your dreams.
A Remodeling Checklist
Before you tear out the first cabinet or knock down walls, here are issues to consider.
- How long do we expect to live in this house?
- What do I like about my existing kitchen? What do I want to change?
- Do I have adequate storage and counter space? Do my appliances do what I need?
- How many cooks regularly work together in the kitchen?
- What other activities take place in the kitchen?
- How will my family change over the next few years?
More from MyHomeIdeas